Monday 1 June 2015

June Challenge Time at WW1 ..

Hi .. and welcome to the middle of the year! Where have those last 6 months gone? .. flown past at a crazy speed they haven't they.

This is a colour that just sang to me when I was selecting the current seasons challenge colours. What do you think of it ??

So here is your challenge colour! - Biscay Bay!




and for a bit of inspiration .. you can go here to see this gorgeous colour on pinterest.
 
Before we get to the inspiration below, a little bit of NEWS!!! Alot of thought has gone into this decision and I hope it it will make alot of scrappers happy.
In the past WW1 have had a strict rule that you must use our colour challenge exclusively to be eligible to win a prize. Well, this rule has now changed! You can now enter WW1’s colour challenge and a sketch challenge. This does not include any other colour challenges, and it can only be 1 other sketch challenge! .. we hope that this makes your scrapbooking time more productive as you can now enter 2 challenges at once!
 
If you need to have to recheck the rules for WW1 ..go to this link.
 
And here are the amazing WW1 Creative Teams inspirational creations for this month:

Tanya Warren

 





















Carol Deal
 




















Amanda Baldwin


 




















Tania Ridgwell

 





















 Janet Bott
 





















Marie-Eve Bernard
 























Lizzy Crust























Denyse Bedard
 






















Tracey Henly























Heidi Barclay
 






















Amanda Hartmann
 























Kylie Cornish
 






















Nicole Doinon
 





















Julie Pearce




 



















International Guest Creative Team Designer!

Cindy Brown from Canada





















 My name is Cindy Brown alias Talkis on some Quebec forums. Those who know me say I am a dynamic girl who left to mark the way. Hyperactive by nature I channel my energy into lots of scrapbooking projects. I have a boyfriend that I love and two dogs that I love also.
Scrapbooking entered my life in 2006 because I wanted to make an album of my dogs. I found my place and since then I am a compulsive buyer! I love discovering and trying new products especially. I want them all !!!!!

A particular colour I love is the same as the eye color of Ian Somerhalder (Turquoise) mixed with gray and black hair.  I love watching everything around me and inspires me to create. Making the rounds of blogs and Pinterest is also a great place for inspiration.
I started this passion by making pages and then I'm exploring mixed media to return to pages by adding a touch of mixed media. I can not say I have a particular style,what I can say is that I like to explore all avenues.
 The person who inspires me the most are scrapbooking. Finnabair,Marta  Łapkowska, Elena Morgun and Donna Downey. They inspire me all the way especially in their execution. I love watching their videos.

You can check out my blog here: and from there you can find my online links to Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube.



Please ensure you use the link to the actual BLOG POST for your entry and use your own name and country..ie. Janet Bott (AUS) on your entry in the area that says 'Name/Description'.

No comments: