Sunday 1 February 2015

February Challenge Time!

 
February makes me think of hearts, flowers, red and pink - Yes, Valentines day, but that is not even close to the gorgeous colour that we have install for you this month!

This month the Creative Team at WW1 were very lucky to be gifted with some ‘Metallic melts’ from Tinby Designs to use on their challenge layout and some white resin feathers from cycloneboonty_pl_goodies that they could also use if they so desired.
Tinby custom created the colour we have just for WW1 and has it available to purchase for this month only!  You can go here to find out how!
Thankyou for your generosity ladies! You can see the melts on our layouts below being used in a myriad of ways. Amanda even used them without a heat gun by sprinkling them onto some gesso! ..

Tinby Designs have also generously given a $30 prize pack for this month too!
Cycloneboonty_pl_goodies have also donated 2 spot prizes of $5.
 
So here is your challenge colour!
 
ww1 celosia orange

And here are the amazing WW1 Teams creations for this month:


Rikki Graziani
rikki
 
Tracey Lea Henly
tracey

Natalie May
nat may

Katie Howard
katie

Janet Bott
janet
 
Lizzy Crust
lizzy

Marelle Jackman
marelle
 
Heidi Barclay
heidi

Nicole Doinon
nicole
Lisa Oxley
lisa
 
Tania Ridgwell
tania

Amanda Baldwin
amanda

International Guest Designer
Gersende  – France
layout_Gersende
gersende of france copy
hello, my name is Gersende, I am 39, I live in the north of France with my husband and 3 year old daughter (my inspiration) !! I have been scrapping for 9 years now, I make mainly layouts about my family and my daughter, I love also make cards for my family !! It is hard to choose a favourite colour, but I would say white because it is the colour that is found in almost all my projects !! I am inspired by many scrapbookers, it is impossible to give just 1 name because there are many. I look at them on pinterest or shop on blogs or personal blogs of scrappers for inspiration !!
You can see my blog here : http://scrapdegersende.canalblog.com/
Thank you very much to Janet and all the blog team for your invitation to February !!

  Please ensure you use the link to the actual BLOG POST for your entry and use your own name and country..ie. Janet Bott (AUS)  on your entry in the area that says 'Name/Description'.

4 comments:

Vicki Christensen said...

This colour is so beautiful - and the DT work is stunning as usual!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Loving the inspiration. The colour is a lovely one too. Gersende, welcome and what a beautiful layout of your daughter :)

Margaret said...

Beautiful layouts. I have some sunsets that I want to use and maybe this is just the challenge for me.

Monique Nicole Fox said...

All done!
http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/2015/02/white-with-1-february-2015-celosia.html